- Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use the Delta 8 THC Gummies if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Delta 8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that.
Select Vape presents the Delta 8 THC Gummies 300mg by (Delta 8 THC). These gummies are crafted with delicious fruity flavors compacted into small cube shapes and made from high-quality hemp. Each gummy contains 33mg of Delta 8 THC as well as CBC and CBN for maximum effectiveness. These gummies provide a delightful light, fruity and spicy flavors for a complete trifecta of flavors. Each dose delivers a powerful head and body feel that will keep you feeling amazing. Each serving size is typically 1/2 to 1 gummy depending on the user’s perferred dosage. Each gummy provides a sense of calm for proper focus, managing common daily stress, enhancing exercise recovery and overall everyday wellness.
See What Customers Are Saying:
- “After trying out these Delta 8 THC Gummies, I really felt a huge boost of improvement in my overall wellness. I don’t get agitated or stressed out as much and it feels like I am actually living my life! Very satisfied customer here.”
- “I’ve always been a big fan of using Delta 8 THC products but these gummies really take it up a notch. Tastes great and the effects I get are outstanding! I feel a lot more focus on my work while being in a relaxed state of mind.”
- Start with half gummy
- Store in room temperature out of direct sunlight.
|Amount Per Gummy||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||< 1%|
|Total Sugar 2g|
|Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
** Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value (DV) not established
- Delta 8 THC Gummies 300mg – flavor of your choice
What is Delta 8?
- Delta-8 is a minor occurring cannabinoid in cannabis. In the hemp plant, from which it is derived commercially, Delta-8 makes up less than 0.1 percent of the plant’s chemical composition. What makes delta 8 unique is that it’s a psychoactive cannabinoid. Delta 8 THC is psychoactive, but not as psychoactive as Delta 9. Delta 8 is a compound that occurs in the hemp plant, and many of us there for consume it without even realizing it. If you’re using a full spectrum hemp product, for instance, you are getting in that trace amount that is in the plant material.
What are the effects?
- Most people say that they still feel fully clear-minded, only more relaxed or uplifted when they take it, except with no negative side effects such as paranoia or anxiety. In fact, many Delta 9 THC users suggest Delta 8 THC is much better due to the lack of side effects. Many people only receive benefits from Delta 8 THC.
Does it show up on a drug test?
- Hemp as a whole, in the form of flower or full spectrum hemp, will not cause a failed drug test. This is because the amount of THC, including both delta 8 and delta 9, is so low in hemp that it won’t even register. But taking concentrated THC derived from hemp is a different story. Also, standard tests don’t differentiate between delta 8 and delta 9. That being said, taking delta 8 will likely result in a failed drug test. Therefore, keep this in mind if you get tested regularly.
What is the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC?
- Delta 8 is chemically different from Delta 9 THC by only a few atomic bonds but still offer a potent high of its own. Delta 8 provides the user with a more gradual high as opposed to an instantaneous high from Delta 9. Delta 8 is also better at curbing pananoia and anxiety. In terms of potency, Delta 8 is roughly half as potent as Delta 9. People claim that delta-8 is a smoother, less anxious psychoactive experience than Delta 9.
Is it legal in all 50 states?
- Delta-8 THC is legal in all states EXCEPT FOR: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.