- Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use the Sweet Leaf Delta 8 Cartridge if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Delta 8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC or any CBD. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that.
CLICK BELOW FOR LAB RESULTS – Sweet Leaf Delta-8 THC Cartridge
|Wedding Cake||Purple Punch||Alien OG||Runtz|
Select Vape presents the Sweet Leaf Delta 8 Cartridge by (Sweet Leaf). Each cartridge contains 1 gram of top shelf Delta-8 THC distillate. The Sweet Leaf Delta 8 Cartridges contain over 90% of Delta-8 distallate and infused with cannabis terpenes for maximum indica and sativa effects to provide the consumer an uplifted mood and enhanced forcus. These cartridges are perfect for those looking for that perfect experience with a strong body and mind effects for pure relaxation.
- Genuine CCELL
- Third Party Lab Tested
- 92% Delta 8 THC Extract
- No VG, PG, MCT, or Vitamin E
- Derived From 100% Natural US Hemp
- Delta-8: 930mg
- CBDa: 20mg
- Terpenes: 30mg
- Wedding Cake
- Purple Punch
- Alien OG
- Sweet Leaf Delta 8 Cartridge 1g – flavor of your choice
What is Delta 8?
- Delta-8 is a minor occurring cannabinoid in cannabis. In the hemp plant, from which it is derived commercially, Delta-8 makes up less than 0.1 percent of the plant’s chemical composition. What makes delta 8 unique is that it’s a psychoactive cannabinoid. Delta 8 THC is psychoactive, but not as psychoactive as Delta 9. Delta 8 is a compound that occurs in the hemp plant, and many of us there for consume it without even realizing it. If you’re using a full spectrum hemp product, for instance, you are getting in that trace amount that is in the plant material.
What are the effects?
- Most people say that they still feel fully clear-minded, only more relaxed or uplifted when they take it, except with no negative side effects such as paranoia or anxiety. In fact, many Delta 9 THC users suggest Delta 8 THC is much better due to the lack of side effects. Many people only receive benefits from Delta 8 THC.
Does it show up on a drug test?
- Hemp as a whole, in the form of flower or full spectrum hemp, will not cause a failed drug test. This is because the amount of THC, including both delta 8 and delta 9, is so low in hemp that it won’t even register. But taking concentrated THC derived from hemp is a different story. Also, standard tests don’t differentiate between delta 8 and delta 9. That being said, taking delta 8 will likely result in a failed drug test. Therefore, keep this in mind if you get tested regularly.
What is the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC?
- Delta 8 is chemically different from Delta 9 THC by only a few atomic bonds but still offer a potent high of its own. Delta 8 provides the user with a more gradual high as opposed to an instantaneous high from Delta 9. Delta 8 is also better at curbing pananoia and anxiety. In terms of potency, Delta 8 is roughly half as potent as Delta 9. People claim that delta-8 is a smoother, less anxious psychoactive experience than Delta 9.
Is it legal in all 50 states?
- Delta-8 THC is legal in all states EXCEPT FOR: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.